STAHLS Hotronix Dual Air Fusion
STAHLS Hotronix Dual Air Fusion
The most features of any heat press in the world!
With two printing stations, the new Dual Air Fusion increases production by at least 50% with a single operator. The upper platen moves between heat printing stations, allowing operators to prepare garments on one station while the other is being pressed.
Exclusive touch screen technology featuring Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently. With interchangeable quick change lower platens you can print full front designs on one station and sleeves, bags, pant legs, shoes, etc. on the other.
Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printers, the Dual Air Fusion makes pre-heating, pre-curing, pressing, and post-curing easy. Set your A station for pre-treatment and your B station for post-curing and cut your set-up and production time in half. With exceptional pressure per-square-inch, fibrillation is eliminated, making printed images crisp and vibrant.
For fool-proof precision decoration, check out the optional Dual Air Fusion Laser Alignment System, featuring four independently adjustable lasers per platen.
Watch the video and discover more about the Stahls’ Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion™
- 40cm x 50cm Dual Quick Change Platens
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Optional laser alignment system (optional) helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 19 liters hold tank.
- Recommended table size: 61cm x 92cm x 71cm with 76cm height
Exclusive Patented Auto Adjust Pressure™:
Up to four different pressure and time settings can be pre-programmed. Just press a button and the pressure will automatically readjust based on the thickness of your garment. It has never been easier to switch from printing burnout T-shirts to fleece lined sweatshirts.
Auto-Open, Swing Away Design:
For a safe, heat free workspace while providing a user-safe, two-hand operation.
Touch Screen Technology:
Digitally set the time, temperature, and even the pressure on the touch screen display. Dual time settings for two-step applications, preset programs, an energy-saving sleep mode, and a production cycle counter are just a few of the many features available.
Dual Air Fusion™ Heat Press Laser Alignment System (Optional)
Available exclusively for the Dual Air Fusion heat press, this alignment system utilizes four independently adjustable lasers per platen, creating layout guidelines which make it easy to properly position garments and graphics.The laser alignment system makes it easy to consistently place designs where you want them, reducing misaligned applications and ruined garments. Using the Dual Air Fusion's touch screen controls, you can power the lasers on and off and switch between dual and independent operation.
Interchangeable Lower Platens (Optional)
You can print just about anything, in any location, on any item with the right size heat press platen. Stahls’ Hotronix® offers additional platen sizes for bags, sleeves, pant legs, and totes.
It’s a Hotronix
Like all Hotronix Heat Presses, this heavy duty machine has a cast-in tubular heating element every 5cm to ensure that there are no cold spots all housed in a high-quality die cast aluminum framework.
Interchangeables lower platen sizes (Optional):
- 18cm diameter (Round)
- 15cm x 25cm
- 20cm x 25cm
- 40cm x 40cm
- 40cm x 40cm (Umbrella)
- 40cm x 50cm (Umbrella)
- Shoe Platen
- Leg / Sleeve Platen
220V - 240V / 2250W
Runs on 220V (110V transformer is available)
Shipping Dimensions & Weight:
89cm L x 61cm W x 56cm H / 60kg
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: