STAHLS Hotronix Air Fusion - Table Top
STAHLS Hotronix Air Fusion - Table Top
Stahls’ Hotronix® Air Fusion™ - Table Top
Smarter Air-Powered Technology. Faster Production.
The Hotronix® Air Fusion™ (requires an air compressor) is the only auto-open, auto-swing heat press of its kind, with patented, innovative features designed to increase production volume and decrease operator fatigue. Excellent for high volume and specialty decorators or anyone who is looking for the easiest most efficient way to heat print on to substrates.
- 40cm x 50cm available in table top or adjustable height pedestal stand
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push button operation
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Available in eight languages
- 2cm thick platen
- Easy to install interchangeable platens
- Temperature range 0°C – 220°C (32°F – 430°F)
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Perfect for high volume, specialty decorators, direct-to-garment printing, and embossing
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS compliant
- Cast aluminum frame
- Requires an air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 7,6 liters hold tank.
Exclusive Patented Auto Adjust Pressure™:
Up to four different pressure and time settings can be pre-programmed. Just press a button and the pressure will automatically readjust based on the thickness of your garment. It has never been easier to switch from printing burnout T-shirts to fleece lined sweatshirts.
The Air Fusion is the only press with a lower platen that can be freely “dressed,” with no obstructions. The open design makes it easy to load garments onto the press and then rotate them from front to back or side to side as graphics are applied.
Auto-Open, Swing Away Design:
For a safe, heat free workspace while providing a user-safe, two-hand operation.
Touch Screen Technology:
Digitally set the time, temperature, and even the pressure on the touch screen display. Dual time settings for two-step applications, preset programs, an energy-saving sleep mode, and a production cycle counter are just a few of the many features available.
Interchangeable Lower Platens (Optional)
You can print just about anything, in any location, on any item with the right size heat press platen. Stahls’ Hotronix® offers additional platen sizes for bags, sleeves, pant legs, and totes.
Heat Press Caddie™ Stand (Optional)
Make your heat press more flexible with the new Heat Press Caddie™, this adaptable stand adds industry-exclusive Threadability™ to your Sprint® Mag Digital heat press.
Heat Press Caddie™ Shelves (Optional)
Designed to attach to your Heat Press Caddie™ Stand, these sturdy, adjustable shelves are the solution for keeping your heat transfer products, blanks, and accessories organised and within reach.
It’s a Hotronix
Like all Hotronix Heat Presses, this heavy duty machine has a cast-in tubular heating element every 5cm to ensure that there are no cold spots all housed in a high-quality die cast aluminum framework.
Interchangeables lower platen sizes (Optional):
- 18cm diameter (Round)
- 15cm x 25cm
- 20cm x 25cm
- 40cm x 40cm
- 40cm x 40cm (Umbrella)
- 40cm x 50cm (Umbrella)
- Shoe Platen
- Leg / Sleeve Platen
220V - 240V / 2250W
Runs on 220V (110V transformer is available)
Shipping Dimensions & Weight:
89cm L x 60cm W x 56cm H / 80kg
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: